The Running Box The Running Box

I love this box

I think it's ingenious how this running box is so dramatic. It's amazing. I was looking for the creator of this forever, and I guess I found it...? :3 Yay. Good job. Tell your brother he deserves a cookie. :)

3:33am 3:33am

You totally got me.

Haha. I didn't expect that thing coming, my face was all close to the screen trying to figure out what was going to happen and BAM! I almost jumped out of my seat.... HAHAHA. Seriously, my heart's pumping blood fast now. XD

Great job. The graphics were good, not as well done as your other works. But you said this was one for every thirty days? If you did this in one day, kudos to you. I loved it. Sound was nice, too. You made me turn it up really high to hear the low humming, and then the monster was extremely loud. Nice trick. Made the scare so much the scarier. Overall: this rocks my socks.

Poor Kaiba Poor Kaiba

THIS FRIGGIN ROCKS!

MWAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE BEST FLASH EVER!!!!!! Kaiba's doing the YMCA!! HAHAHAH!

FMA parody FMA parody

Lol. Roy with make-up. XD

Lol. That was pretty amusing. I think my favorite part was when Roy Mustang was wearing all that make-up, like a cross-dresser or something .... yeah.. lol. That was cool. Overall, this was very amusing. ^^;

Btw- is that one of the songs they use for an opening, because they have different themes and everything, or just a random song you used? oO;

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Great job. Nice animation and music choice!

Awesome job! I totally loved it. The animation was incredible, and the music choice was great. Nice job. Well done. Two thumbs up! I can't wait to see more of this.